cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New feature needed in TU Go app

Anonymous
Not applicable
Please create a feature for the settings in the TU Go app "Only receive SMS messages whenever there is no phone signal". I often travel between two houses (my old home and student house) and my old house is a very bad area for signal. I love TU Go as it is very handy for me when I can't get signal on my phone as it stops me having to find that elusive magical spot if signal in one part of my house.

However it desperately needs a feature to only receive SMS when phone signal is not available. This feature already exists for phone calls, why does it not exist for SMS as well? If you are having a conversation by text while TU Go is open and you have phone signal then a large number of annoying notifications soon build up. I have stopped using the app for this reason as it has become such a frustrating issue. Please consider including this feature in your next update.

Thank you very much
Message 1 of 8
843 Views
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Some more feedback for you @Toby slight_smile

Message 2 of 8
836 Views

Cleoriff
  • 112562 Posts
  • 801 Topics
  • 6711 Solutions
Registered:

MMmmmmm...I agree about the feedback but they honestly need to get this working properly at its most basic level first...? So many people still havinng major problems with it. Depending on who is using it ...Tugo is either brilliant....or worse than useless..:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 8
828 Views

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 87372 Posts
  • 596 Topics
  • 5309 Solutions
Registered:

Seems it either works or doesn't. ...luckily it's always worked for me over here.

2020-Awards-jonsie5695219-2




O2 Social Media

SM IconsTwitter

Instagram

Facebook




Message 4 of 8
821 Views

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 112562 Posts
  • 801 Topics
  • 6711 Solutions
Registered:

@jonsie wrote:

Seems it either works or doesn't. ...luckily it's always worked for me over here.


This is why you are the chosen one @jonsie....and the go 'TuGo' man ..(I hope you see what I did there?) LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 8
819 Views

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 87372 Posts
  • 596 Topics
  • 5309 Solutions
Registered:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Seems it either works or doesn't. ...luckily it's always worked for me over here.


This is why you are the chosen one @jonsie....and the go 'TuGo' man ..(I hope you see what I did there?) LOL


I think I've been lucky although I've always had android. iOS seems to give the most problems. My big concern is that updates and new features seem to happen every Preston Guild. (look it up...)

2020-Awards-jonsie5695219-2




O2 Social Media

SM IconsTwitter

Instagram

Facebook




Message 6 of 8
813 Views

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 112562 Posts
  • 801 Topics
  • 6711 Solutions
Registered:

@jonsie wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Seems it either works or doesn't. ...luckily it's always worked for me over here.


This is why you are the chosen one @jonsie....and the go 'TuGo' man ..(I hope you see what I did there?) LOL


I think I've been lucky although I've always had android. iOS seems to give the most problems. My big concern is that updates and new features seem to happen every Preston Guild. (look it up...)


http://virtuallinguist.typepad.com/the_virtual_linguist/2011/06/once-every-preston-guild.html tongue

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 8
806 Views

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 87372 Posts
  • 596 Topics
  • 5309 Solutions
Registered:

Fantastic

2020-Awards-jonsie5695219-2




O2 Social Media

SM IconsTwitter

Instagram

Facebook




Message 8 of 8
802 Views