Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative feedSeeback

Sepo69
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I requested that my old sim  be transferred to a new pay monthly contract as I was told this wouldn't be a problem on the 15th of November 2021 by an o2 employee. Two days later I rang o2 to carry out my request. I was told by another o2 employee that they were carrying out my request and that it should take no longer than 24 hours to complete, I waited for several days for this action to be fulfilled by o2 staff and much to my frustration and disappointment this request was not carried out, it's unacceptable to be subjected to incompetent behaviour consistently for 2 weeks by o2 staff! I called up yet again on the 30th Nov to try and resolve this issue after nearly 90 mins of attempting to re-establish the connection as it seemed several o2 employees cut me off while in the phone! Eventually I got to speak to someone enough to tell them what had happened since the 15th Nov and what I needed them to do for me, ie transfer the number in question to be the one assigned to the new contract, the o2 employee said she will do it for me and that it could take up to 24 hours for the number to migrate while in emergency calls only mode, unfortunately before I could ask her for some sort of confirmation the process was happening or/and that it was complete she cut me off as soon as this happened my phone went into emergency calls mode the ISSUE IS IT'S BEEN IN EMERGENCY CALLS MODE FOR 39 HOURS! this has been an outright violation of my time,patience and loyalty to o2 how your employees get away with errors or lies like that is beyond belief! If you don't resolve this migration immediately while keeping me updated of the progress I shall make the public aware of the treatment I received from o2 by creating a YouTube podcast so my 80,000 subscriber's can know what to expect when dealing with o2, as well as cancelling my o2 contract once it has expired. As I cannot call any number Inc o2 customer service or receive text messages it seems I cannot resolve this disgusting issue unless I email o2 complaints department and they take up to 2 months to respond thereby charging me a monthly bill for a number I cannot use! 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

post deleted

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 9

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymousare you able to help @Sepo69 please?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff  thanks for the tag @Sepo69 will private message you regarding the issues

kind regards

O2Simon

Message 4 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks @Anonymous 😉

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 9

Sepo69
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Appreciate you thanks !

Message 6 of 9

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

I can find your Insta but not your YT.

Could you send me a link to it please?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 9

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Hmmmm

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 9