cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My sim was supposed to be cancelled but it hasn’t been??

Roms
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Last month I called up 02 to cancel a pay monthly pocket hotspot and was told it was all sorted. However I’ve just received an email that I’ve been charged again for it this month?? I refuse to pay an unwarranted £50 and I’ve rung up only to be on hold for an hour! This is ridiculous, I’m a pretty understanding person but even I am getting angry now. O2 what’s going on?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144966 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27814 Solutions

@Roms 

This looks like something you’d need to call O2’s customer service team about – give them a call on 202, 0344 809 0202, or specific payment management number 0800 902 0217 / 0800 032 5302
Thanks

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Roms
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @MI5 for your reply. My problem is also I am on the phone still on hold. What do I do if they never pick up?

Also I meant pay monthly not pay as you go

Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144966 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27814 Solutions

@Roms 

Unfortunately you'll just need to keep trying.

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6280 Posts
  • 111 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Roms 

I suggest that you contact O2 via social media, which will potentially save you a lot of hanging on the 'phone. The social media team are well thought of, although you might need to remind them once or twice.

The contact details are included in the Guide: How to find help & contact O2 that has already been provided to you by @MI5 above. 

Message 5 of 5