cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Network Beta Feedback: fewer not working notifications please!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all

I've been on the My Network Beta since March - two alerts set, one at work and one at home.

Both have had network issues:

- The work one got fixed, notifications quite helpful.

- The home one has been broken for the whole time.

O2 sends 2-4 updates a week reporting that the mast near home is still broken. The messages are a variation on a theme (getting part, getting access, investigating). Given none of these are reporting success perhaps the O2 My Network Beta team could rate limit these messages. Once per week would seem fine.

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Anonymous This is a customer community. You'd have to take up your issue with customer service.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, got it. Feedback not wanted in the "Discussions and Feedback" forum, too funny 🙂

Oh well. I can't see customer service being able to connect with whatever department owns My Network team either. Not quite irksome enough to bother calling.

Cheers

Message 3 of 4

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi there @Anonymous , just came across your topic here. As a Community Manager I don't have any systems access like customer services do, however I'm happy to pass on your feedback to the business about the My Network Beta. slight_smile Let us know if you have any additional comments about it at any time.

Message 4 of 4