Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Most data used?

mobilemandan
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 48 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Just a query for everyone really to see how much data is the most you have used in a month. With video sizes being larger than ever thanks to 4k content and people using their phones as hotspots for downloading games etc….

I know the limit on unlimited is 650GB, has anyone come close or even gone over it?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

H3LLCAT505
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 349 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I think because of compression especially on YouTube and social media ,and most people people connecting to wifi at least at home I doubt many people are getting nowhere close to what they even pay for data wise most months and its all about peace of mind just in case. I always get plans with 100+ GB per month and think most i've ever hit is about 80gb, think I average about 30gb

Message 2 of 5

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6627 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1489 Solutions

So is this gathering information for your blog / website?

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 5

mobilemandan
  • 48 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

No just out of interest really I have an o2 sim but admit don’t use much here as speeds are very low. I have sims on smarty and talkmobile too both unlimited 

was just seeing how much people use really for their own situation as many of us go for unlimited but is it really needed

nothing to do with my personal blog site this was just purely being interested

Message 4 of 5

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5813 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@mobilemandan 

Unless you are in Slough or Hartlepool, you would probably need to be online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to use 650gb data in a month on O2.  

Message 5 of 5