Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile view issue.

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@MercedesS any chance this alignment issue can be fixed please as it makes finding threads impossible on mobile view.

Screenshot_20170807-172721.png

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I agree, impossible to make sense of it sometimes. 

Can I add also without making another thread, that on Chrome on mobile there is still the missing insert video option unless you tick the request desktop box in the menu settings. Been many many months for me now. 

Message 2 of 30

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @MI5, changing and fixing the mobile skin is one of our priorities. We are creating a list with all the feedback we find so, thanks so much for helping!  

However, till we can get the new mobile version, you can try to use the mobile view instead of the full site view: 

Image uploaded from iOS (1).jpg

You can change the "view type" at the end of the page > Version: Mobile | Full

We hope it helps! 

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 3 of 30

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Mobile view doesn't give full functionality though so it's pointless for us who are trying to help. Probably ok for customers posting a question but that's about it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 30

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Yeah we understand that @MI5 but we cannot fix how the full view works under mobile Cry But as I said, it is under our top priorities. I am sorry we cannot do anything else right now Destroy But... I will investigate! Good Idea

Please, let us know what functionalities are you missing in case we don't have them all under our list! 

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 5 of 30

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I've no other problems when using desktop view except the formatting issue as above.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same issue using the community on my iPhone 

Message 7 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
Also on a thread bring back page 123 or whatever as I wanted to read or reply to latest comments on the O2 Ireland test and couldn't be bothered to keep clicking next to get to last page
Message 8 of 30

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@liggerz87 wrote:
Also on a thread bring back page 123 or whatever as I wanted to read or reply to latest comments on the O2 Ireland test and couldn't be bothered to keep clicking next to get to last page

Yes we were discussing that here @Anonymous https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/New-threads/m-p/1064862/highlight/true#M93277

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm not with it today haha thanx tho
Message 10 of 30