Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Crazy, cute cat though. Smiley Very Happy

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

What a lovely heart warming story. Well done Lucius.Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

bit tearful when I noticed this thread earlier today, still am if honest *sniffs*

such genuine sincerity re: Lucius' human

& yes, a genuine heart-warming true story, that's what cats are like

remembering my Tigger (seal point siamese cat) who was at the back door when I lived in Castleton, a district of Rochdale ..... he was holding one of his back legs funny ..... long story, vet confirmed leg broken, probably been hit by a car, operation, pot on up close (with bent leg) to his body, got around quite agiley on 3 legs temporarily, can't remember if I was given pain killing tablets to administer to my cat, vet said Tigger was 'a trooper' as he let his pot be soaked off in water quietly away, whilst vet did other things, cried when he came home with the leg bandaged straight & long ..... = ..... he was kinda lightly moving around again on 3 legs + dragging 1 behind ..... then att no 'buckets on heads' after to stop animal pulling at stitches yep cried 'cos original pot was wide at top 4 my cat Tigger to move the top part of his back leg ..... but ..... pink cat litter granules had got down gap between bare skin (had been shaved) ..... & ..... inside of pot creating sores

you don't forget ..... animals can't speak to you using the english language, but if you're ort of a good family pet owner ..... or ..... as I should say with cats ..... = ..... they 'own' you ..... then you can 'pick up' on their needs / feelings / health condition etc ..... ok ..... call me a Crazy Cat Lady ..... = ..... meh Smiley Indifferent

Moocho apologies for taking up space

WAY TO GO LUCIUS & HIS HUMAN    

Proud 2 B A Cat Lover

The More I Know About People ..... = ..... The More I Luv My Cat

Cat People R Nice People

Cat Very Happy :womanvery-happy: 

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
He's gorgeous and I'm so glad he's ok! It did get me wondering what sort of voice Harry would have though!
Message 6 of 6