cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last warning, 02 Staff have to monitor this community by LAW. Do your Jobs.

antonyr123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 22 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I Have tryed to pay my outstanding bill 5 times. 
02 India call center keeps telling my my final bill letter is not due yet.

I have had 2 Final Letters and Threating Default Sums/Notice of Enforcment Letter thats shows a remainer of £24 to be paided by the 22nd July.

I have tryed to pay this via online Muiltable times and they keep saying the balance is ZERO!

My online account no longer shows any excess service. There Social Media, Online Support and Phone support is zero help.

If this is ignored i will be filling a Formal complaint for Harrasment and Blackmail.

I have recent procuted Virgin and won over £1000 in compersation 6 months ago. Now 02 are Messing me around.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93250 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

This looks like something you’d need to call O2’s customer service team about – give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Use the specific Payment management number  0800 902 0217

The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

Message 2 of 6

Dunc
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm almost 3 months into an issue with O2, you've got no chance of sorting anything out with customer services as they are useless. I would file an official complaint with O2 which won't get responded to I can guarantee it then you can go to the Ombudsman. Failing that take legal action against them which is what I am currently considering. Good luck

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

There seems to be a lot of confusion surrounding this forum.

It’s owned by O2, O2 pays for the moderation and management team to work on their behalf on their owned site. It’s also advertised as a place to get help and support, engage with the O2 brand…

O2 employed staff frequent and the outside contact management work on behalf of O2. Some, though not all even use O2 monikers. It’s not a customer only site. It’s O2. The information here needs to be clearer, better and more honest.

Am I wrong in any of the above?!?

Message 4 of 6

antonyr123
  • 22 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have Called again today. Been told a 6th time. No bill amount is showing yet. Yet the letter was dated 2 days ago and no money as left my account in a month.

If my credit file gets damaged by 02 neglect i will be putting in for Large compersation Claim. 

I was promised 2 Manger Callbacks, None returned. and i have put 2x Data Requests in for phone call Transcipts there all being ignored.

Message 5 of 6

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10197 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@antonyr123 

This is not customer services, as you keep been told. 

Also o2 have 42 days (as per legislation) to respond to any data requests. and you need to do it correctly via the Data Protection Team

You can exercise your right by emailing us or you can speed up the process by using this form to access your data and this form to exercise your other rights. You’ll need to include some proof of identification. Email your Data Rights request to datarightsteam@o2.com or, if you prefer, you can write to us at: Telefonica UK Limited, Correspondence Department, PO BOX 694, Winchester, SO23 5AP. Don’t forget to include your form, if you choose to fill one out.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 6 of 6