Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep up the good work

Jellieman
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Dear all at O2, I realise that you might get a flood of complaints due to the events last week but I’d just like to say that your service is excellent and I appreciate all of your hard work. The O2 Prioritu app is brilliant and your network coverage is the best around! Last Tuesday gave me a chance to appreciate how good the data service is and the fact that many of us take your great service for granted. Anyway, have a lovely Christmas and keep up the great work!

Jellieman
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jellieman Nice to see a positive bit of feedback 

Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey look its the @Jellieman

Jellies... sweet 

(Couldn't help it.. sorry)

Message 3 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Jellieman

I agree with @Anonymous. It's good to see someone being positive about the network outage.

Thanks for that...wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 8

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10665 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

@Jellieman wrote:
Dear all at O2, I realise that you might get a flood of complaints due to the events last week but I’d just like to say that your service is excellent and I appreciate all of your hard work. The O2 Prioritu app is brilliant and your network coverage is the best around! Last Tuesday gave me a chance to appreciate how good the data service is and the fact that many of us take your great service for granted. Anyway, have a lovely Christmas and keep up the great work!

Jellieman

GREAT ~ absolutely agree.

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 5 of 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

I agree 02 are great slight_smile I have always sorted my problems with them or on here wink unlike some places companies grr 

Message 7 of 8

Cas1951
  • 55 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@TallTrees wrote:

@Jellieman wrote:

Jellieman

GREAT ~ absolutely agree.

Yes, well said, I absolutely agree too.

It gets a bit wearing reading the negative stuff, so it's nice to read smiley smilingpositive and appreciative comments for a change. I've always found O2 customer services very helpful and obliging whenever I've approached them for support, over several years. Just thought I'd add my pennyworth here, cheers Cheers

Message 8 of 8