cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joggler nightmare

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi can anyone help? i'm on my second Joggler (purchased from the 02 online shop) and this one has broken after only a few hours of working. Why is it when I go to tho 02 website there is no support number available for jogglers or customer service for the online shop, when i've spoken to the technical support I have to wait for Openpeak the manufactureres of the joggler to authorise me returning it to 02 which can take anything up to a week! (surely my contract is with 02 not openpeak??) and now that i'm at the end of my tether with 02 i've said I want a refund, NO-ONE semes to know who deals with it!!! Because its not a mobile phone or Boradband 02 don't seem to want to know! what happened to the Sale of Goods Act 02???

Anyone got any suggestions with what I can do?? I could cry with frustration.... :robotsad:
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
I think you have the right to insist that Customer Services sort it out for you.

One call to them should be enough.

O2 is the retailer, it is their responsibility, and the advisor you speak to should know that.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks, unfortunately no-one at 02 seems to know who deals with the Joggler. I have spoken to 5 different people all who have promised to call me back with details of who can help and to date none of them have. I have insisted on numerous occasions that they sort it out as politely as my frustration will let me and, 1 week after my initial call with my second broken Joggler, I am in exactly the same postion I was last week.

Unfortunately 02 appear to have this 'can't do' attitude and thier customer service staff are poorly informed on the Joggler, either that or 02 have completely missed the joggler out of thier service!

I am about to make my 5th or 6th call (lost count) to try and get this sorted and I actually feel sick with the prospect!! wish me luck
Message 3 of 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
Tell them you want to make a complaint when you phone.

You may want to try a letter to this address:

O2 Complaints Review Service
PO Box 1116
Leeds
LS11 5DS

Good luck.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have now made an official complaint, I have also spoken to Trading Standards after being told that since I had already had one replacement Joggler then the option of a refund was no longer available, also I was told that becasue i'd had it more that 28 days a refund was no longer an option??? I was also told to take it back to an 02 shop after i'd previously been told I couldn't do this because i'd bought it online!!

Anyway Trading standards have confirmed my belief that i am entitled to a refund as the goods/replacement is not fit for purpose.

I am now awaiting a call back from a Lead Advisor who apparently will try and help me. The last person I spoke to was very helpful and did seem very concerned about the appalling service I have received so far. Unfortunatly past service makes me sceptical on whether they will do anything. I am still prepared to write my letter of complaint and trading stadnards are happy to support my case.

Of course this is all just the tip of the iceberg compared to everything that has happened, but trust me when I say it has been a catalogue of disasters. But I won't bore you all with the full story. However the case continues.....
Message 5 of 5