cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 4 Data Tarrif Petition

Anonymous
Not applicable
Please add your support to my petition to express your disappointment at the removal of the unlimited data allowance that coincides with the launch of the very "On Trend" Iphone 4 which launches 24th June 2010.

This is a deliberate action by o2 whilst we are all caught up in the "MUST HAVE FRENZY" to increase their group revenues. It will be interesting to see if the uptake will be as good as inticipated or will another service provider offer unlimited data with the new Iphone 4 and o2 will lose out?

I have 2 pay monthly contracts with o2 one of which is for my wife and my intention was to upgrade them both to the new Iphone, I don't mind paying the subsidised fee for the handset however I'm afraid that the data allowances will be insufficient.

I also notice that we will also be charged for sending MMS at 20p for each one sent....Not good!!

So please add your support if you agree and if you have any other views on this I would be delighted to hear them......Postive or Negative!

*****o2 BRING BACK THE UNLIMITED DATA TARRIF, TARGET THE MINORITY THAT ABUSE THIS PRIVILEGE, DON'T PENALISE THE MAJORITY *****

***SUPPORT THE PETITION***
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
No!
Message 2 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Great response Brendan thanks for your valuable input. grin
Message 3 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
this message is fallin on deaf corporate ears Smiley Mad
Message 4 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Riky

I understand it may do however I am interested to see how many posts of support we can get here, next stop Facebook campaign lol grin
Message 5 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
I wonder why? Smiley Mad
Message 6 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you want some feedback fair enough. I don't care if you have your data capped as mine is not. You only have to accept a capped allowance if you want a subsidised phone from O2. Buy one sim free from Apple and use any contract you already have!
Message 7 of 14

Anonymous
Level 9: Fired up
  • 1487 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Not only are the tarrifs the most expensive ever for an iPhone, its the most expensive.
cell phone
Message 8 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable
I use my iphone 3G S all the time over 3G and I never use more than about 200mb per month. Quite a few of my friends have the phone too and vary between 150 and 250mb per month and they are never off it. Why are people whinging about it? 500mb for the iPhone is plenty.

It is a smart phone not a PC.
Message 10 of 14