Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inept Customer Service

Kay
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

How can O2 be this inept, my phone was barred on the 30th then they themselves unbarred it on the 3rd resulting in my insurer not approving my claim. Yet I've just spoken to 6 O2 agents who have all confirmed its barred still UNTIL the 7th one who said it's been unbarred since the 3rd, what were the other 6 fools looking at and can they be retrained. 

This is rdicuouls I've spent 4 hours on the phone to O2 and my insurer. O2 fix your South African system its clearly broken or not linked to your UK system because the other 6 were all located in Cape Town I could tell as I am South African and I did ask each agent were they are located yet your 7th agent was in the UK.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Trainers seem to be sadly lacking for the outsourced call centres. Hope you get it sorted now that the UK operator has given the correct details and hopefully blocked it again.

Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good evening @Kay, I am sorry to hear about your poor experience with this. 😞 It's not something we like to hear happening at all, and I'd like to make sure we feed this back to the business so it can be looked into. I'm going to drop you a Private Message here on the forum to get a few additional details so I can pass this on, please do check when you get a moment.

Message 3 of 3