Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompetent Liars! YOU DON'T CARE !!!!

cyborg69696969
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So this will hopefully start a fire. The subject is unwanted text messages & phone calls. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF O2'S B********* ANSWER TO EVERY DODGY TXT AND PHONE NUMBER I SEND TO 7726! "We are doing all we can to reduce this nuisance to our customers" NO YOUR ******* NOT !!! One of your competitors has a system where all calls are blocked until YOU the customer either recognise it or reject it! I'm no rocket scientist but come on,,,it can't be that difficult. AND NO WE'RE NOT PAYING EXTRA FOR IT,,,YEARS OF "WE USE THE PROFIT TO REINVEST IN OUR SERVICES" ANSWERS,,,WELL TUFF S*** YOU PAY !!!!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144409 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@cyborg69696969 

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) , they should be able to help you with this
Thanks

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 10

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93248 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Can't beat an early morning rant...

Unfortunately no fire will be started as O2 will not see your message

In principle, I agree with you, been going on for years and will still be going on for years on O2

Message 3 of 10

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6607 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

Nothing will happen until OFCOM and other Telco Regulators get their backsides in gear.  It was OFCOM that started this 7726 thing off. Appears to be a bit of a sop really.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 4 of 10

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5684 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@cyborg69696969 

If you feel inclined to lodge a formal complaint with O2, please see :-

How to Complain | Help | O2

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf (o2.co.uk)

https://www.o2.co.uk/documents/456036/4246828/Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf

It normally takes O2 about eight weeks to investigate and provide a full response to a complaint, although I suspect that it might take a little longer given the forthcoming festive season.  

Message 5 of 10

cyborg69696969
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

aMy point of starting a fire being,,,why don't we go all French on the ****** then? By that i mean instead of going all Victor Meldrew and "write a letter of complaint", do what the French do when they're *bleep* off with someone or something. The ironic thing is, if i ACTUALLY WROTE an example,,i'd probably get booted off (like i did when i told the so called expert mentors on Ebay to grow set of balls and change the ****** system,,,,banned me from using their forum). The fact another comment lower down mentions "8 weeks to investigate and provide a full response to a complaint", the response being an HR cut n paste load of utter ******, what is the actual point of "making a complaint" at all?

Message 6 of 10

Enlli
  • 6607 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

Oh dear

When you find the perfect network, please don't join it, you will only spoil it

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 7 of 10

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10180 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

Do not feed the angry Cyborg, but inform the United Federation of Planets.

Not sure why they doesnt just pay up and leave and go join BT/EE ... 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 8 of 10

Enlli
  • 6607 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

@madasaf1sh wrote:

Do not feed the angry Cyborg, but inform the United Federation of Planets.

Not sure why they doesnt just pay up and leave and go join BT/EE ... 

Perhaps they are Klingons, Sorry, I mean cling ons 🤣

Message 9 of 10

Oxonian
  • 5684 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@cyborg69696969 wrote:

The fact another comment lower down mentions "8 weeks to investigate and provide a full response to a complaint", the response being an HR cut n paste load of utter ******, what is the actual point of "making a complaint" at all?

@cyborg69696969 

That wasn't a copy and paste, it was my own words and was simply to let you know what you might expect. Please remember that this is a customer to customer forum and that I am an O2 customer, just like you. 

I think it is also fair to say that we are all fed up of receiving spam calls and texts. There are many posts on this forum from people have fallen victim to "spammers" and have experienced much heartache at their hands. Hence, I fully support your making a complaint to O2 about this. 

Season's greetings. 

Message 10 of 10