cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you were able to swap your current handset what would you get?

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

Currently I will be moving fom Samsung Galaxy S10 to S21 Ultra 256G. Although I wish I could have got the 512MB storage version.

What would you swap to?

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144083 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

Nothing really floats my boat currently but if I was to choose I guess either the S21 or Xperia 1 III

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35745 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1579 Solutions

Having seen the specs, watched the promo videos, missed the date for the "free" Bose NC headphones on pre-order (29-Oct-2021), the Google Pixel 6 Pro, maxed to the hilt would be my choice. 

Alas, I have my current contract to think of so it will be Dec-2022 before my current Pixel 4a becomes "mine" - and it just got the upgrade/update to Android 12 last night, with the promise of scrolling screenshots like both my OnePlus 6T and the OnePlus 3T before it had by default....

The joys of Tech and paying for your own phone and contract 😎

Message 3 of 6

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

In a heartbeat I'd swap my Xperia 1iii for the Xperia Pro-I

Message 4 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Nothing wrong with my Note 10 which is only 6 months old but a mistake was made when I thought the screen would be bigger than the Note 8. So a bit disappointed when I opened the box. I would stick with Samsung as my age precludes me messing about with a different make 😂

I would go for the S21 Ultra.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12045 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1122 Solutions

While it might not have been my first choice, I am actually rather happy with the Oppo X3 Pro.

Are there things about it I would change? Yes, of course. Are there things about it that annoy me? Unfortunately yes. Am I happy with it? Yes!

If I could, I would swap for an Xperia 1 Mk3, but the differences are such that it doesn't irk me too much.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 6 of 6