cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I never been so discusted in all my life than i am with o2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Every month they say I owe them different amounts from £28 to £412 they say you owe for extra data? omg did i download the internet? besides witch i have a cap on my data usage of 5 gig? then they say oh no you have a credit of £192 for insurance you didn't ask for also we have charged you for 9 months and you contact runs out in 2 weeks so we can charge that? they hang up because its too confusing for them to work out I have asked 7/8 times incl today for a manager to call back to help with the problems not 1 of them have called back Its been going on now for several months I have been recording the calls and I have 1 call where the lad just hangs up another where he is threatening me that he will cut me off unless i pay £412? im on a £28 a month contact that gives me unlimited calls and texts so how can my bill be £412 in 5 weeks yet if I dont pay they cut my business line off I feel like im dealing with Robin Hood and his merry men I have contacted Complaints Review Service today and await their reply I'm happy to take this to court as I have paid out thousands over the last 2 years with o2 I am now wondering how much Iv over paid without realizing ?? I wonder how much we have all over paid? Watch o2 go though your bills (DO NOT LET THEM SET A STANDING ORDER UP AS THEY CAN TAKE WHAT THEY WANT WITHOUT ASKING) I am going to watch dog and trading standards if anyone else wants to join me with their problems please email me Not a happy customer Richard
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

o2 or Robin Hood they both take everything you have!!

Message 2 of 22

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143444 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Seems you've done all you can so good luck and hope it gets sorted soon for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

there is nothing more they will be termanating my business line on the 7th unless I pay them an amount I dont owe meaning I will have lost a lot of business I have 3x office numbers all redirected to my mobile yet they will close me down over money I dont owe them

what more can I do?

Message 4 of 22

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143444 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Nothing else I can think of - CRS will review your account and get back to you.
Just wondering if, as you haven't got a direct debit set up, you have missed a bill payment and the system has billed for a contract cancellation?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

yes that has happened in the past and it was credited back to me but the whole account is a mess thats why i asked for a manager to call me back so we can sort the whole thing out.

my point tho is i started a new contract 5 weeks ago before that i paid the old one to date!

now 4 weeks later the bill is £412 and all they say is you owe it us we dont no why but you do if you dont pay it we will disconect you..

the ones who do try get that confused they just hang up after all they are working in a call centre and told to get so many calls a day done??

so they cant spend hours trying to get to the bottom of this mess

like i say I have asked 7 times now for a callback from managment yet not 1 call in 4 months?

how can i pay my bill when no one knows how much it is it changes each time i call up

JOKERS 

Message 6 of 22

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

my point tho is i started a new contract 5 weeks ago before that i paid the old one to date!

This sounds very vague, you can't just "pay a bill to date" and believe that cancels your previous contract.

It seems you have been charged an unpaid balance.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 7 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

no my old contract was up 24 months so i paid all the out standing money then started a new sim only contract with them

(More fool me tbf)

Message 8 of 22

Cleoriff
  • 122371 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

You say the amount keeps changing every time you ring CS...have you checked your account in My O2?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 22

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

If that's the case someone has messed up badly, as @Cleoriff says check your bills in MyO2.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 10 of 22