Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make an effective complaint

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5689 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

The question of complaints is often raised on this forum. Part of the trick of making an effective and ultimately successful complaint is to clearly articulate your problem or concern and to make it easy for the complaint handler to understand your point of view. 

This article deals with Broadband but there are several principles therein that should be of assistance to any customer who is considering making a complaint to O2 :-

How to complain to your broadband provider | TechRadar

https://www.techradar.com/computing/wi-fi-broadband/how-to-complain-to-your-broadband-provider

However, please remember that a complaint is a last resort. In addition, O2 are currently taking eight weeks to investigate and respond to complaints and, during that period, the customer will find that other O2 teams will be unable or unwilling to engage with them. Hence, a complaint is not a "quick fix" for problems and might actually prolong the problem.   

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Blues63
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am an escalation manager myself, 14 months saver of 130 hours on the phone oh nothing short of shocking I being doing this for 25 years.

my issue is we have made 4 separate complaints in writing all then logged as resolved yet not one person has contacted us 

they have destroyed my partner credit file through horrendous mistakes all avoidable if they sorted it

so please short of rolling up at there head office with all of our paperwork I need this resolved 

Message 2 of 4

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6608 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

@Blues63 And sadly we cannot resolve it here as we have no input from O2

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 4

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5689 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@Blues63 

Unfortunately, this is a customer to customer community so we cannot access your account or deal with your issue. 

It is worth bearing in mind that it is currently taking O2 eight weeks to investigate and respond to complaints, and during that eight week period, you are likely to find that other O2 teams either cannot or will not engage with you. 

You have not told us when you lodged your first complaint ; was it more than eight weeks ago ?   

Message 4 of 4