cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many iphone 4's? And do I qualify?

Anonymous
Not applicable
We have O2 broadband so qualify as an existing customer but it's in my girlfriends name as she had an O2 phone so got the discount. Would I qualify as an existing customer and be able to get an iphone in my name or would I need to do it in her name?

And does anyone have any idea how many phones O2 stores will be getting? I don't want to drag the kids down to the store to find they only have a few per store and I'm certainly not daft enough to be camping out overnight or anything.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can order a MAXIMUM of 2 per person, otherwise thats just being greedy and trying to profiteer on ebay.
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm not sure you've really understood what I asked. I only want one iphone for myself. All I want to know is will there be enough iphones in store for me to get one and if I would be able to get one in my name given the broadband account is not in my name.
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
The credit check is irrelevant here, yes I understand that one will be required but my point is that I'm unsure whether I will be classed as an existing customer given that the broadband account is not in my name.

If I am then I'll deal with the rest as it comes. If I am not then it matters not whether there is enough stock or credit checks are needed.
Message 4 of 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
If you don't have an account with O2 in your name then you are not an existing customer.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 5