cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I leave feedback?

Anonymous
Not applicable

When I entered the site I was asked if I wanted to leave feedback. Clearly not - I hadn't even started.

Having found the site very difficult to navigate and not having found the simple piece of information I wanted, I decided to leave feedback. But I can't find anywhere to do it.

Not impressed.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous our community admin @Marjo or @Martin-O2 could help you with feedback or you could contact o2 from this link

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Complaints here if you need it 

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Message 2 of 12

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Anonymous We are all customers here, but if you have a question, we might be able to point you in the right direction.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. Sorry to rant but it's frustrating when such a large website is so badly designed. It should be intuitive - and it's certtainly not.

I was asked if I wanted to leave feedback the moment I entered the site (which is absurd, to begin with). I then assumed that somewhere on the site there would be a Feedback option that pointed the same way. Apparently there isn't.

Thank you for the pointer to Contact Us but that's not the same thing. There is no Feedback option there either. It only offers a set of options that don't apply. The closest I could find was "It's about my account" and then "It's about something else" which produced a pop up leading to the Help pages. That's not feedback.

I can't believe I'm having to leave feedback about not being able to leave feedback. Sorry, but this sort of thing is such a waste of time.

But thanks for your help. slight_smile

Message 4 of 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You can leave feedback on this thread. Edit the title to Feedback and @Martin-O2 or @Marjo will feed it back to the relevant bodies whether it's good or bad or now that they have been mentioned they will reply on here and send you a private message for the information they need. 

Message 5 of 12

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous, sorry to hear you weren't able to find the info you were looking for on the website. Happy to forward your feedback over to the relevant team within O2, feel free to post more about it here and we can also send you a private message if we need more details.

Thanks guys for the tag thumbsup

Message 6 of 12

Congrats
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Useless reply.
Message 7 of 12

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Congrats wrote:
Useless reply.

Useless post @Congrats 

If you have an issue, why don't you let us know what it is?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 12

Anon9
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It seems impossible to contact 02 after going round in circles on their website. I actually want to leave some positive feedback for one of the customer service advisors, after speaking previously to two other advisors who were no help and frustratingly both calls got disconnected during the call. So I was very happy to get a very helpful advisor who sorted out my issue. I think it’s important to acknowledge the good service received from those advisors who do their best to help. But, I can’t find anywhere to write to🤷‍♀️

Message 10 of 12