cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I give feedback on an 02 employee who helped me?

Tolkienista
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 31 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I had great help from an 02 employee over the last couple of weeks who repeatedly called back when I phoned 202 and helped me through my issue.

He followed up with a text message saying "you may receive a customer survey" it never arrived but i'd like to do one, any idea how I can share my thoughts with 02??

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122986 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Hi @Tolkienista 

You can post your experience here and give the assistants name. Our managers @Martin-O2 @RafaC  can then make sure the advisor gets your feedback. Thanks for posting.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

Tolkienista
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 31 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This message is for Shaun who greatly helped me with an ongoing issue that was literally going round and round in circles. Every time I rang O2 I spoke to a different person, nothing got resolved and I lost count of the number of people I spoke to and hit a dead end on every call.

I rang 202 again on Oct 24/25 and got through to Shaun who from the off gave me confidence that he was there to help and most importantly ring me back at a certain time to follow up on what he thought might be wrong, which he absolutely did on numerous occasions.

He ran through a number of options.......he was patient, very professional and well informed, at no point did he make me feel I was wasting his time in dealing with my problem and made sure everything was written down so I could follow it up after the phone call.

Fast forward to last Mon 31 Oct, he followed up with a promised phone call and I was pleased to inform him the issue had been resolved.

First class care, many thanks. I hope this gets fed back to him, because he really did go the extra mile.

Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122986 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

What a great experience @Tolkienista. Shaun really did go the extra mile.

Your thanks will be fed back to him without a doubt.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Thanks for sharing that positive experience with us here on the community @Tolkienista. I will drop you a PM to get a few more infos. 

Thanks for the tag @Cleoriff pray 

Message 5 of 5