Did you mean: 

Ho ho ho! Christmas is upon us :)

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

Xmas.jpg

It's that time of year again where we all start looking for Christmas gifts and maybe even new tech treats for ourselves too. 

O2's Christmas promotions have gone live today, full details on the website here https://www.o2.co.uk/christmas

Looks like there are some great deals to be had! yahoo

I'm not really in the market for any new tech, but the Popcorn Pass does appeal to me, as I really do need to make an effort to get out more and see a few more movies...well, that's my excuse anyway LOL

Anything on here jumping out at anybody?  

If not tech, have you started your Christmas shopping yet? Mine's pretty much in the bag, although I've got off lightly this year which is a relief both to the wallet and the high street stress levels, haha! 

This coming Monday, being the first after Remembrance Sunday,  is also the first day of my Christmas Jumper marathon in the office, where a different jumper/t-shirt/jacket/costume is worn every working day through to Christmas (well, 22nd December will be my last day in this year) - much to the combined amusement and disgust of my colleagues LOL I'll try to remember to post a few photo's on here so that you can all have a laugh at me too tongue_winking Anybody else joining me in some early festive craziness? 

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

chrisymon
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 134 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Anybody would think you work for o2 hahaha

"I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited." Currently using S7 edge
Message 2 of 20

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

I think plenty of people in the office will wish I didn't, when I start rocking the Christmas jumpers and singing Christmas songs from the middle of November LOL tongue

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 3 of 20

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions
Grounds for instant dismissal I reckon
"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 4 of 20

Wa10
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

bah-humbug-picture-quotes-with-bah-humbug-quotes-christmas.jpg

Message 5 of 20

chrisymon
  • 134 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

I thought you already had on your outfit LOL.

"I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited." Currently using S7 edge
Message 6 of 20

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@chrisymon wrote:

I thought you already had on your outfit LOL.

Does he dress that bad.....? 😉 

Message 7 of 20

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Looking at that I think I'll wait to see black Friday deals..
I'm usually very praising of o2 Xmas deals but nothing there stands out.
Message 8 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's not even my birthday yet haha
Message 9 of 20

chrisymon
  • 134 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

yes. worse at easter when he dresses up as a pink  bunny rabbit haha

Message 10 of 20