cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help (or lack thereof) with the O2 call centre.

ian-sanderson
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I needed to change my residential address and went on line to achieve this. Having selected the address in the drop down offered, the end result was some of the new address information was missing. I felt the only way to amend this was to enter the address manually by an O2 representative. I phoned the call centre (202) on my mobile expecting to be told that the call centre was closed and that the operating hours were from this time to that time. I was pleasantly surprised to hear the automated voice telling me there could be up to a 15 minute wait. I duly advised my concern along with my security word and was then transferred to one of the representatives who would then rectify the problem. The only problem is that the phone ring in my ear for 20 minutes without being picked. More annoyingly, I had no feedback from the system advising me that the call centre was busy and that they were aware I was still waiting. No interaction whatsoever. If anyone from O2 is reading this, please (1)advise the public that the call centre is closed and to phone back between  office hours and (2) maintain communication with the calling customer to advise they are recognised as being in a queue. Thank you. Ian Sanderson

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@ian-sanderson 

O2 don't read every (any?) post on here so you need to feedback to O2 directly by calling them.

Numbers and opening times here https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2