Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds 2 pro

Klarisssza
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The same happened to me. From the moment I purchased my s23 ultra 256gb I'd been told by 5 different o2 employees that I can claim the buds I just need to wait for a text or email with the code. Deadline is tomorrow for the 30 days so I went into the store to ask. They said I need to call customer services and ask for the code. I called just to be told by a not very helpful customer service assistant that the promotion I'm talking about expired in May!!! He even asked if I had proof (a photo or something) of the  promotion. What kind of world do we live in?! I've been mislead by 5 different o2 employees. Not saying it was on purpose but clearly they did not know the details of their own promotion.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36043 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

@Klarisssza wrote:

The same happened to me. From the moment I purchased my s23 ultra 256gb I'd been told by 5 different o2 employees that I can claim the buds I just need to wait for a text or email with the code. Deadline is tomorrow for the 30 days so I went into the store to ask. They said I need to call customer services and ask for the code. I called just to be told by a not very helpful customer service assistant that the promotion I'm talking about expired in May!!! He even asked if I had proof (a photo or something) of the  promotion. What kind of world do we live in?! I've been mislead by 5 different o2 employees. Not saying it was on purpose but clearly they did not know the details of their own promotion.

The currently running promotions and contact methods all here, @Klarisssza - Guide: Gift with Purchase  

Link to the Social Media Team is directly below - contact them as explained in the guide linked. Good luck!

Message 2 of 2