Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fuming

krista
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Rang the number on the website spoke to a guy went through all the deals etc asked if was happy to go ahead said yes. Went through everything was told was all good had passed & gone through & to sign agreement within 72 hours then was mine. Did all that while still on the phone upfront cost taken & filled all things on online that was needed & was confirmed would be delivered today. No email or anything so I ring to be told been cancelled I said excuse me I did online while still talking & said was being delivered today between 8am & 10pm as was ordered before midnight. Fuming absolutely ridiculous that they've done this told them want to file a complaint as it's a joke as only ever had a contract with tesco but decided to go with O2 wouldn't advise after this. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10170 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3011 Solutions

@krista 

Sounds like you failed some of the KYC and credit / affordability checks that where done after the order was placed, and o2 cand decide whether you are too high a risk for a contract. 

Not sure what a complaint will do as its an internal business decision by o2 to not want to have you as a customer. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 2