Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback

Kiam
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I’ve been struggling to get my sims in order for 3 weeks in a row and I was fuming when I called o2.

However, agents Xavier, Leona and Sandi made a great job and went from fuming- to laughing. 

Hence, I would like to take the time to  appreciate agent Xabier for his incredible patience and knowledge. Also, how fast he sorted the problem and how polite he was during the process. Is one of the best experiences I’ve had with costumer service - and you know this when you call in a bad mood and end up in a really happy one. 

Nevertheless, I would also like to thank Leona and Sandi for their incredible job while assisting me with this matter - since it was confusing since the SIM cards were not working properly. 

I was really *bleep* off at O2, but having agents like this makes me feel that they have a reliable system that is keen to solve the issues and understand the stress of the costumers when something goes wrong.

Thousand thanks to these agents!! 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Thanks for taking the time to give great feedback @Kiam 

It's good to know you can still get good customer service

This is what we expect but all too often left feeling disappointed and angry

@Martin-O2  @Breanna @RafaC  please feedback to mentioned advisers

Message 2 of 3

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @jonsie. Totally right there.

@Kiam I'll send you a message so we can get this feedback forwarded to Xavier, Leona and Sandi's team.

Message 3 of 3