Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback

Stacey16
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I wanted to write some feedback for an amazing customer service rep you have. His name is Yaseen and he is by far the best person I have ever had deal with my enquiries. I suffer from mental health, anxiety being one of them and I also have trouble understanding what people would find easy to understand. He was patient, respectful and just a delight to talk to. He goes above and beyond for his customers and loves to see them happy. Absolutely lovely guy, if I could I’d choose him EVERY TIME I needed to contact O2 customer service. Words cannot describe how wonderful my experience was with him.

I was unsure where to put my review/feedback at first but I want to give Yaseen praise because he deserves it for his outstanding qualities as a person and his amazing customer service skills. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35210 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Thank you, @Stacey16 - praise is always nice to receive. Tagging in the board managers who will make sure your praise gets back to the right person - @Martin-O2 @lewys-gp @RafaC should be able to do that. 👍

Thank you again, @Stacey16.

Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Stacey16 

Thanks for your post about Yaseen. He sounds the sort of customer rep we need all the time. So pleased you had a great experience.

Thanks again and welcome to the forum thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks for the tag, @pgn.

@Stacey16, I'm so happy to read your feedback about Yaseen. I'm glad they could help you with your enquiry 😊. If you don't mind, I'll send you a private message for some more details - that way I can make sure the feedback gets to the O2 team where Yaseen works.

Community Manager for the O2 Community 🙂
Message 4 of 4