Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excellent Customer Service

Beauchamp
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can't find where else to post this but just hope that Kimberley at the O2 Leamington Spa branch is recognised for her excellent customer serivce. Professional and efficient, offering new products and talking through comparisons and areas of improvements. She was knowledgeable as well as friendly, and paced my speed perfectly!

Please ensure that she is recognised as an asset to the brand to those that matter. I have been with O2 for many years and this level of intelligent customer service and support will ensure my continued loyalty. Thank you and thank you to Kimberley!

Rebecca Vaughan

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Beauchamp 

What an excellent post. It's great to hear of excellent customer service.

I will tag our managers to the thread. They will ensure your feedback is passed on to Kimberley.

@Marjo @Martin-O2 @LukasB .

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Beauchamp 

Thank you for your post. It`s always great to hear some positive feedback.

Welcome to the O2 Community and I hope you`ll stay and have a look around and maybe join in with some of the chat.

And thanks to Kimberley in Leamington for providing @Beauchamp with such good service.

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 4 of 5

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey @Beauchamp thanks for taking the time to post this. It is always nice to see some positive news during these times. I will send you a private message on here so I can make sure the feedback reaches the right person. kissing_heart

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5