Did you mean: 

E sim impossible to order

amici-pat
Level 3: Thinker
  • 61 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Ok in simple English. 
I have had Contracts with O 2 since my phone was a brick with the same number. 

I have an i phone 14 with a contract sim only deal which is upgradable. I wish to keep this number. 

Having read about dual e sims both on O2 and www. I decided I would like a second number on this phone rather than a separate phone also on payg O2. I do not require to keep that number. 

perfectly doable I thought. 2 hours on chat passed to 5 different agents none of whom understood my request and kept asking for same basic information over and over again then saying they would pass me onto a ‘dedicated ‘ team and round and round we go for 2 hours. 
I have given up and will go to Sky as yhey rollover. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36533 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1624 Solutions

Should've gone to Social Media @amici-pat - link below has the detail. Note it can take about a couple of days for them to get around to you but you can poke them every so often without hanging on the telephone...

Enjoy SkyMobile, not an option where I am sadly.

Message 2 of 4

amici-pat
Level 3: Thinker
  • 61 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Unfortunately due to age I do not use social media of any kind. Sky are brilliant Family already have 2 sims £6 each and never needed any more data so suitable for our needs AND it does not have the annoying BUNDLE CALL at the start of each call this is so annoying   

Message 3 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10290 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3024 Solutions

@amici-pat 

So from what you are saying you have PAYG sims on o2, as they are the only sims that have the bundle call at the start of each call. 

And as esims aren't available on PAYG then that is where the problem is..

You can get an esim very easily for the Pay Monthly Contract sim by going to an o2 store with photo ID.. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 4