Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disgraceful

Ben18
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

your service is a disgrace. have been on the phone for half an hour. you have bounced me back and forth with different advisors only eventually for you to drop the call on me. none of whom have briefed each other on the ongoing issue of you selling me an item that has never been advertised as being out of stock. was never made aware of this and no one can give me a timeliness of when the item.is likely to be back in stock, if at all and whether it is ever likely  to come.into my possession.  So you have basically just taken my money from me 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Ben18 This is not O2. This is a customer community. I will tag an online advisor who will be on tomorrow morning. She will send you a message through this site to try to help. 

@O2Lisa can you please assist?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 7

O2Lisa
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Morning all, thanks for the tag @Bambino.

@Ben18 I'll message you privately and look in to this for you. 

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

Mariancornatean
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes dear sir, you are totally right. O2 customer service are a disgrace and I feel ashamed to be part of this community. I will end the contract with them and with Virgin as they are are a whole now , both thieves.  Utterly pathetic the services and the customer service also. You should all resign in disgrace. 

Message 4 of 7

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions

@Mariancornatean 

That is the funniest thing I have read in a long time...  

You cancel here Guide: Cancelling Your Contract  

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 5 of 7

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6531 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1480 Solutions

Did it take you 2 years to respond to this post?

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 6 of 7

Mariancornatean
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It was a statement, i have not asked for any advice or help, it was just what i felt from my recent experience with o2 customer service ( pathetic btw ).

Although I appreciate your quick responses, not like o2 customer services in 5 days, I think you should stop craving attention and stick with what you puppets do , helping o2 customers instead of leaving them to do it. 

And also , since when does proving someone’s point has a time limit ? 🤦‍♂️ 

Imagine copy-paste a link to someone’s comment just to feel important and to make a somewhat useless statement …. 🤦‍♂️ pathetic … by giving these types of answers to someone who’s talking from his own experience , you make others to feel ashamed and not talking when they should. 
Because of you guys O2 has so many customers and most of them are unhappy. 

You guys should also be ashamed. 

Message 7 of 7