cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappointed

Anonymous
Not applicable
So disapointed with the service. I have relieved with o2. O2 shop sending me to a rival phone shop because they didn't want to look at my phone. Customer advisors on the phone telling me different things. Being told not to use my upgrade just keep using my old hand set. That there is a signal issue where I live, there is nothing on the checker online and sim works in 3 other handsets. And as a business you could of cost me thousands in lost income if I don't receive calls. So so so annoyed.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Why wouldn't they look at your phone, if your sim works in other phones the phone must have a fault or is not set up correctly?

If it's under guarantee it can be sent for repair, if not either pay for a repair or get another one.

Are you due an upgrade if so you can do that yourself online or via CS?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, so this was my upgrade. I upgraded Fri. They didn't mention that it needed 30 codes put in to make it conect to mobile internet. So when i couldn't get online on the Saturday i went in to the store. They then told me they couldn't do anything, maybe car phone warehouse could. So quick trip over there and they said nope, not their prob go back to O2. So go back and miraculously they can put the codes in now. 

Anywho worked for about half an hour, got home and it stopped working, infact everything stopped working, couldn't connect to a network. Call O2 who say faulty phone get a replacement. Use sim card in iPhone for the weekend and everything is fine! Go to take phone back today, get near the shop and it starts working again. So as in a rush don't bother going in as they are useless at the best of times it seems. 

Get home and it stops working. Check the signal thing on website and all ok. Call customer services, ask why i can use SIM in iPhone and its fine, sit in same spot and put SIM in galaxy and get nothing. Iget told that all handsets work differently, just obviously can't get signal here. Nothing they can do, it's not faulty as it works elsewhere, tough and keep using my iPhone. 

fantastic. 

Message 3 of 3