Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diabolical Service

Nickenn
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I joined O2 in July and have spent many hours trying to get a problem fixed without success. Every customer service agent I’ve spoken to (at least 6) has promised to text or call me back or get their manager to call. In two months not one person or manager has contacted me. I raised a formal complaint and someone left me a voice message almost 5 weeks ago to say my issue had been referred to the MNP team. It’s still not fixed and there’s no way to contact the complaints team for an update. My emails to the Chief Exec, Marketing Director and again to the complaints team have been ignored. I’ve been told 3 times that the previous person I’d spoken to in Customer services had followed the wrong procedure to get the problem fixed. Does anyone at O2 care that the service is so diabolical? I’ve come to the conclusion that CS agents are told to tell customers they’ll contact them just to get them off the phone. Does anyone have any suggestions for getting someone at O2 to fix this issue and have the courtesy to get in touch and provide updates? 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23222 Posts
  • 1030 Topics
  • 3694 Solutions

@Nickenn If you've already lodged a formal complaint with no result, the only other method I can suggest is to try Resolver, who are independent: O2 - Your Service | Resolver UK

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 2