cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery next day promise...what a crock!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Online promises delivery next day in mainland UK if ordered by 10pm...well trust me that is not the case... It's 10:30pm the "next" day and tracking shows my order collected but not out for delivery..... When it arrives it's going back and I will find a new supplier... Poor poor service O2... Do not promise if you can't deliver!
Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Was the phone in stock when ordered? And as Cleoriff said, even tho it says it's in stock it sometimes isn't.

Maybe instead of waiting for it to arrive call CS in the morning and cancel your order.

Message 3 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous 

Sadly this isnt a new complaint these last few months. With the advent of so many new devices O2 have failed miserably in their promise to deliver the next day.

I hope the order you placed is actually in stock. Some have found to their cost...it often isn't:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Was the phone in stock when ordered? And as Cleoriff said, even tho it says it's in stock it sometimes isn't.

Maybe instead of waiting for it to arrive call CS in the morning and cancel your order.

Message 3 of 8

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

If you're not desperate to get your phone, refusing delivery is exactly what you should do. They're never going to change if allowed to constantly get away with bad service. Unfortunately, yours is not an uncommon complaint.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Anonymous 

Welcome to the O2 Community Forum. 

It is disappointing when it's indicated that you'll get the phone the next day ,and then the phone does not materialise.  😒

You could keep all as arranged , accept delivery and then speak to O2 Customer Services. 202 for Contract. 4445 for PAYG. 8002 for Business, and they have been known to apply a GoodWill Gesture.

You can of course cancel and wait for this to complete on o2's Systems,and then attain the handset from an O2 HighStreet store ,or try your order in places such as CPW , although they don't offer the 02 Refresh Tariff. 

Please let us know how you get on.   😄 

Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
After 4 useless online "chats" ( why do they stubbornly persist with their scripts?) and 2 phone calls to O2 with a combine time 1.5 wasted hours, my order arrived 16 minutes before the third deadline failed. Delivered by what can only be described as a rathe challenged individual who's clothes had seen their best days at least 10 years ago, in a van that's best days was older than the clothes by quite some margin. Not the best delivery advert for O2.. Come on O2' you make a handsome profit, don't dum down on the final part of the supply chain. Have pride in your organisation please!
Message 6 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous 

So after all that, you eventually got your phone? Something of an achievement after all those broken promises!

In your first post you indicated you would be sending it back...due to delays etc...?

If you have changed your mind....I hope the phone is meeting your expectations.....

Please let us know what is happening now....(despite the circumstances of delivery driver...and his old van):smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's good to hear you recieved your phone. M

I'd of been happy via Carrier Pigeon as long as I got it after that type of experience. 😀
Message 8 of 8