Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Information

N-Star09
Level 3: Thinker
  • 32 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am looking at either buying the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus 5G (A huge mouthful to say) outright from a different store with the option of taking a sim only contract here on O2

or

Upgrading from my current Samsung S7 to the new Samsung S20 Plus 5G on new contract.

However I am reluctant to get anything from O2 right now because of all these various different posts from many users here regarding the delivery of their products which they have ordered & also the various problems they have in some case their products have not arrived at all.

I understand its an uncertain times due to the whole COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation however O2 needs to be clear regarding which products are in stock and which are not & also make clear that their next day delivery is a "lie".

I saved up 4 years for a new phone however i am very reluctcant to purchase the new (phone with) contract or sim only contract (phone being purchased elsewhere).

Can someone please shed light what is the truth and also share any other stories of what its been like having purchased something here (in the last few eeks since lockdown began) & how long it has taken them to recieve their products or if its still unresolved.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Truth is everything is taking far longer as O2 are trying to manage social distancing and have less staff.

Help here

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Personally I would buy the phone outright and upgrade your tariff to a sim only. At the moment there is an offer of 100GB plus 6 months free Disney + for £20.00

Message 3 of 3