cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Sharing

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just some feedback for 02 - Data Sharing - Should be available to separate accounts if they in same name - Rather unhelpful option for lots of families who have separate accounts set up due to no fault of there own - especially when payments are being paid from the same bank account - Maybe something you could look into upgrading for the future.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

I quite agree. I'm not really sure as to why they have these stringent rules but an existing account comes with its own allowances and I suppose it would be difficult to share another tariff unless it was set up that way from new. 

Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144717 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions
As they are currently, you need to have a specific account to share data.
Any account can be made lead and then when other accounts are due for upgrade they can be added to share from the lead.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Both the accounts are on Data sharing tarrifs, so don't know why its such an issue, and i cannot merge the accounts either.

Not sure why when they opened the second account for me they didn't add it to my current account, i did it online with the chat person.

Message 4 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous! Thank you for posting your feedback and sorry to hear you weren't happy with your experience regarding the accounts. Our community team sends all feedback over to O2 regularly from this board and will include yours too. slight_smile

Message 5 of 5