Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service

JimS
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can anyone advise if there is a better way to contact customer service? My wife recently left O2 Pay Monthly to change to another provider, we were advised that she was over £18 in credit. After a very lengthy and unpleasant experience - over 3 hours on the "Virtual Assistant" being shunted between various departments, an agent eventually called me and assured me a cheque would be sent, and a record would be retained of the contact to save me from going through all the details again. I had verified the account using the old SIM from my wife's phone. Needless to say that was over two weeks ago and still no cheque, I contacted an agent via the "Virtual Assistant" again yesterday - no big surprise, the agent had no record of the previous contact and knew nothing about a refund. I now have no access to my wife's old mobile number, she has decided to return to O2 but this has only complicated matters as the agent keeps thinking I'm calling about he new account. This whole issue is frustrating and detrimental to mental health, it's almost as if the system is designed to put customers off claiming credit refunds. I've been into my local O2 shop and all they do is advise me to go online. To cap it off, I tried to book a return phone call in order to speak to someone and the first available date for a call-back is 27 July???Any advice would be appreciated. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93250 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

or give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Message 2 of 2