Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit where credit is due.

Tolkienista
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 31 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My last post concerned my disappointment with O2 customer service.......just seemed to be going round and round in circles every time I phoned and spoke to someone different, reiterating what I had said before. I followed advice in one of the replies I received to my post and decided to use the social media suggestions as a contact option.

So from my experience.........O2 twitter, didn't work. Just came up as message failed to send/try again.

However O2 Instagram did work and the reply to each of my messages came through quickly, directly addressed my concerns, followed up and from my experience I would recommend it as a means of communication.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36043 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

Thank you for the feedback, I'll tag Community Manager @Breanna  to ensure the O2 Social Media Team gets the kudos for the service they gave you via Instagram, @Tolkienista

It is the same team that covers all three Social Media channels, so it is possible Twitter was playing up a bit earlier when you tried to reach out to the team via that platform - one of the challenges of using a third party/provider as a support channel: if that channel is experiencing an outage or other difficulty, your support cannot be sought, nor provided via that channel.  I have never tried Instagram, so your experience might prompt me to investigate that option a bit more than I normally do, thanks!

Message 2 of 3

Tolkienista
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 31 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @pgn for your comments. Being very frustrated with phoning O2 for help, it was extremely helpful to have other options to explore and in my experience Instagram hit the mark. 

As for Twitter, I did try on a couple of occasions to message, but each time it failed. So while I do accept your explanation, it didn't work for me 

Message 3 of 3