cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection Error

Anonymous
Not applicable
Started to have problems last night with my N95 saying connection error when trying to dial out unable to send/recieve calls or texts but O2 active still worked, tried the usual turn off remove SIM try again it let me make one call then connection error, no calls or texts in or out. O2 customer service says there's not s network issue, try again tommorow, if problem persists call back.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
try sim in another phone if same problem in another phone then the sim is faulty but if the sim works fine then the phone is faulty and needs sending back for repair
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, i am having the same problem as you, every call i try and make it keeps coming up connection error, it took 15 attempts this morning to make a call and then when i did it cut out twice! I have been switching phone on and off and removing sim card blowing out all the dust, not sure what else to do. My husband is also with o2 and having the same problem. Any ideas anyone?
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm having similar problems. Calling my iPhone number I'm getting voicemail, busy signal at random ocassions. Calling form desk phone: no joy, calling from other moibles: get connected. Then desk phone: connected. Just replaced a new sim card. The same. Tried the sim in other phones. The same. Other sims in my = the same. Really difficult to get internet working. It all changes. Seems some serious network problem. I'm getting really tired of this!
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Been getting this Connection Error on Nokia N95 for over a month now in the Bristol Area , O2 are keeping quiet about the problem and say they have nothing logged. Lets just face it O2 are poor when it comes to 3G coverage and service
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I get it too. tried on 2 Nokias, LG & Samsung.
My theory is that O2 have pushed out thier customer base and offered mobile broadband without upgrading/ expanding thier network.
I lose connection mid call as well. Phone always shows full signal. Its as though the call can't find a spare line on the local masts.
Vodafone is to be tried shortly. wink
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Very bad netiquette to drag up a thread from two years ago.
For what its worth, Connection Error either means a faulty SIM or handset.
Message 7 of 7