Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community content - your hidden talents

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all

No panic, we’re not trying to launch yet another talent show wink

Reading the forum, it’s clear that many of you have some incredible talents and can produce some awesome pieces, from blogs and reviews to guides and videos. For example, pdmoulsher wrote a great HTC review, Fatboy a very useful guide on how to improve the iPhone battery life - there are so many articles that you have produced that are extremely useful, informative and enjoyable.

We’d really like to give you the right exposure and make sure that your work is seen and read by as many people as possible; we are cooking some ideas to accomplish that and we need your help.

Tell us what you think you’re pretty good at and enjoy doing – maybe writing a handset review? Or shooting a video walkthrough of the core functionalities of a particular device? FAQ’s or Troubleshooting guides?

Looking forward to your contributions!

Message 1 of 56
55 REPLIES 55

Anonymous
Not applicable

Link is dead

Message 41 of 56

Anonymous
Not applicable

@perksie wrote:

I'll answer anyway, eldest/elder is usually a sibling and older/oldest is anyone or thing.

If indeed the oldest you are! Smiley LOL

Haha - certainly feel it wink

Ps, love the Yoda impression Smiley LOL

Message 42 of 56

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
The response your looking for is "no"

grin

Arrgh I'm not allowed to show my website:(
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 43 of 56

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Liquid wrote:
The response your looking for is "no"

grin

Arrgh I'm not allowed to show my website:(

You can by PM. slight_smile

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 44 of 56

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I just realised how that sounded hahaha. It's not one of "those" kind of websites:D

I will PM a few people to get opinions. At the moment its still a empty shell no functionality:( until the app has all its back end working I'm not sure what I've got to play with website wise. I've sent Toby a pm about sharing some designs for feedback but have to be careful what I show so I don't infringe any T&Cs here. Don't want to upset anyone slight_smile
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 45 of 56

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ahh. I mistyped and it looks like the ) is part of the web address. Its www.inkrockmoto.co.uk slight_smile
Message 46 of 56

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Where do you get all those pics from Pablo?
Message 47 of 56

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I hope the girls never get old and wrinkly! slight_smile

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 48 of 56

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

I've really enjoyed reading these comments haha. Thanks so much for posting about your talents and interests.

What we're looking for is if you have any skills that we can use on here like some of the talents you have already posted about and want to share with everyone.

If you look at some of the FAQs as well as the forum highlights I occasionally post, you'll see that we already have so many great guides and reviews but it would be great to start including lots more on the community to show off how great this place is, how helpful you guys are and how much fun it is to be a member here.

So things such as blogging, testing, reviewing, video guides and even the talent of holding great debates (such as bandofbrothers' awesome 'Android vs iOS' thread) would be great to hear about. Chiara and I want to include you guys as much as we can in things coming up. Keep posting about what you're into!

Cheers Toby

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 49 of 56

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

@toby this was a review I did for the personal hotspot I did not win but would consider other hardware to test and review (as said before maybe a boostbox for business customers (which I am one))

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 50 of 56