cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chrome and Refresh Monkey

Anonymous
Not applicable

I use this combination and following exchanges of PMs with Leonard, we believe that Chrome+Refresh Monkey may be the cause of a glitch with multiple entries in the Users Online numbers and also logging out of the forum successfully.

Would those of you who use Chrome+Refresh Monkey please keep a note of any logging off problems, particularly if you see this message after clicking on the forum's "Sign Out" :

"Logged Out 

Unauthorized use of this site is prohibited and may subject you to civil and criminal prosecution. 
Copyright © 2006, 2011, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved."

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I use Firefox with ReloadEvery and get that screen on most occasions logging out.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks perksie....not really what I wanted to hear !!

But it's something else Lithium can explore.

I only see that screen occasionally and if I arrow back in the browser, I'm still logged into the forum, is that the same for you ?
Message 3 of 7

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Yes, the same, if I use the log out button at the top of the page though, it takes me to the O2 home page but the back button gets me logged in again.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93251 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

I have had that screen quite a few times logging in using FF and ReloadEvery. If I hit the reload button I am then logged in. This may be a consequence on my part of not logging out the previous night when I just close the browser.

Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Cheers jonsie......looks like it's not a browser+add-on problem then......unless Lithium doesn't like any generic reload add-ons whatsoever !
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't use chrome, AFAIK it was only you and me who had multiple logins.

In my case it may be because I don't use the "sign out".

Message 7 of 7