cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I still upgrade with my Galaxy S3?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm reaching the end of my 12 month contract.

Can I still upgrade with my old Samsung Galaxy S3? Does o2 still support the phone?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Any upgrade is subject to your choice of phone and your financial situation. Yes you can probably upgrade irrespective of the phone you have now as that is not a factor. There will more than likely be an upfront cost for the latest phones and a choice of tariff. Only you can decide if the offers meet your needs.

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It doesn't matter what phone you have now, once at the end of your contract you can upgrade (or sooner if on refresh).
If you are just wanting another sim only and to keep your phone, yes, you can do that too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Any upgrade is subject to your choice of phone and your financial situation. Yes you can probably upgrade irrespective of the phone you have now as that is not a factor. There will more than likely be an upfront cost for the latest phones and a choice of tariff. Only you can decide if the offers meet your needs.

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the responses.

Message 4 of 4