Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business contract issues

Shvakmojebi
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello I recently joined O2 like 5 days ago I wanted a consumer contract with a pay monthly sim so I can use the O2 mobile application but I ended up with a business contract for sim only and of course I can’t use the application. We all know how bad is the business account on O2 website. I specifically asked the guy in the store if I can be able to use the mobile app and he said that I will receive the login details by email. Also I wanted a fixed price contract but my contract states that

” If you are a business customer on a Small Biz Tariff and your Agreement started on or after 25 March 2021, your Rental Charges will increase by the RPI rate of inflation announced every February plus 3.9%. You’ll see this increase on your April bill onwards. If RPI Rate is equal to or less than zero your Rental Charges will be increased by 3.9% only.”

It’s my fault that I didn’t read the contract carefully and I blindly trusted the guy in the O2 store but also he lied to me about the mobile app. He could say that I can’t use the mobile app if I am on a business contract and I would not sign this contract.

Anyway my question is as I am 5 days in my contract and still in the 14 days cooling off period can I cancel the business contract without paying ridiculous money and early termination fees and do a new one pay monthly sim for consumer customers.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Shvakmojebi 

The annual price increase effects everyone on all contracts, so you'll still get that on a consumer contract.

You'll need to call 8002 to check your cancellation rights as I don't believe there is a cooling off period on business contracts.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Shvakmojebi If you believe you were mis-sold a contact that you didn't agree to you should probably go back into the store where you purchased it and see if they can rectify it for you.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 3