Did you mean: 

Business calls

Uncle-Nobby
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi.
I'm currently working from home due to recent precautions in the company I work for. I have the odd meeting I need to dial in to using a conference PIN. Will I be able to do this?

I ask because a colleague had his personal contract cancelled for doing it (not sure who he's with).

Cheers

S
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Yes you can, call 8002 if you have a business account or 202 for consumer accounts to set this up.

Message 2 of 5

Uncle-Nobby
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for your help.
Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Uncle-Nobby 

If you are just dialling in to a conference call there's nothing you need to set up.

You only need to call to get conference calling enabled if you wish to be the lead and instigate conf calls yourself.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
If you are joining a conference call then you just ring the number as you would to make any other call, and then enter the PIN number you have been given.
Not sure why your colleague had his contract cancelled unless he was setting up conference calling and that was against the Ts & Cs he signed up too...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 5