Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken links

Junior
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 75 Posts
  • 12 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sometime ago I thought this forum had a thread going for broken / out of date links on the main o2 site.

Anyway I can't find it, hence starting a new one... Can one of the forum managers who works for o2 ask o2 when they are going to update the:

http://www.o2.co.uk/network/future

Page as it still says : "Subject to the outcome of the Government’s 4G spectrum auctions in 2013 our plans with Vodafone will lay the foundations for the roll out of two competing 4G networks to deliver a nationwide 4G service faster than either of us could have achieved independently..."

Well we know the outcome of the auction so I, as a customer, would like to know what's the next step and when I, as a customer, will see a better service and greater coverage.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Website-bugs-or-errors/m-p/394782#U394782

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 5

Junior
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 75 Posts
  • 12 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

They don't seem to be doing much about them though

Message 4 of 5

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Thanks for raising that Junior and I see that you have added it to the other thread too which is good. (Thanks Adam for linking to that)

I'll raise the observation next time I talk to the site development team.

We have been able to action a number of them from the thread, which I reported back on last month in the 'Website bugs and errors' thread. I intend to do so again with any raised recently, but as you can imagine, it can take time to make changes sometimes.

Cheers, Toby
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 5 of 5