Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being lied to and rubbed by O2 😪

1f
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Worst customer service experience in my whole life O2 staff amongst the rudeness unprofessional and don't give a ****** about you as a customer I regret the day I signed up for this contract. They frustrated my life for 20 days and still tormenting me without care in the world . I will not recommend my worst enemy to O2 because they are worst than my worst enemy. At least my enemy is identified. This company employees are employed to provide cheap labour not based on professionalism because that doesn't exist from my experience I spoke to nearly 20 of them only couple of them seems to understand their job and who a customer is .

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36439 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1621 Solutions

If you go into Contact us (at the bottom of this page on the blue banner) it will bring up the contact details for O2. Scroll right down to the very bottom of the contact us page and in small print it gives you a link to how to make a complaint. I don't think they want people to complain, @1f 😉 However - if you choose to do so, Resolver (about 90% of the way down the page) has been known to yield results. Oh, btw, the Forum is frequented by Customers and ex-Customers of O2, so nobody from O2 is going to really see your post above. So it goes.

Here's the link, in case you can't find it: https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Good luck!

Message 2 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Paul47
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sounds very similar, been waiting for a replacement phone since April.

must of spent around 6 hours on the phone to them and still nothing 

Message 4 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23204 Posts
  • 1029 Topics
  • 3690 Solutions

I'll tag an advisor to look into this for you, but they won't be on again until tomorrow morning. They will send you a private message.

@O2Jonathan can you please assist @Paul47?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 7

O2Jonathan
Former Staff
  • 66 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Bambino thank you for the tag. I will private message you now @Paul47.

signature
Message 6 of 7

O2Jonathan
Former Staff
  • 66 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@1f I have also sent you a private message so we can look into your issue with you too. Thank you.

signature
Message 7 of 7