Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Australia

Romy91_
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So I am heading out to Australia end of next month, I’m not sure how long I’ll stay for yet but I could stay up to three years. I’m wondering if I’m able to suspend my contract whilst I’m there? I know Australia is part of the o2 Inclusive but how much extra is that? I’m also wondering about insurance, I am protected if it’s damaged but not if it’s lost so how much is that and how do I go about adding that to my insurance?

Any feedback would be appreciated!!

Thanks 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12117 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1126 Solutions

o2 only pauses contracts for deployed service personnel, so you would not be able to suspend it.

They also have roaming clauses that say you can only use the service overseas for 63 days in 4 months, so there might also be an issue there @Romy91_ 

there are more details about roaming charges in the roaming megaguide - Guide: Roaming MegaGuide 

You can only start o2 insurance within a certain period of taking out a contract. Check if you have cover with home or content insurance, or with a paid for bank account.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

Romy91_
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Okay, thank for your feedback! 

Message 3 of 3