Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atrocious customer service!!!!!😡😡🤬

Karim174
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

O2's customer service is a complete disaster! Every time I try to speak to an agent, I'm stuck on hold for a freaking eternity, at least 45 agonizing minutes! And when they finally pick up, they couldn't care less about the endless wait I've endured. Instead of resolving my issue, they have the audacity to pass me off to another incompetent agent, starting the torturous hold process all over again! Not only are they useless, but they're also disgustingly rude, not even allowing me to speak before dumping me back on hold. What the hell happened to O2? They used to be decent, but now they're a disgrace! I can't wait for my contract to be over so I can ditch them for good. EE is the real deal - their customer service is top-notch, actually picking up the damn phone and treating customers with respect! O2, you've lost a loyal customer, and I am beyond furious!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10200 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@Karim174 

BT Call Centres can be just as bad as o2's and they are closing some of the UK ones...

Speaking to both the Enterprise, Consumer and Sales teams recently I cant say I have had the same experience.. 

By just reading your post, you think you can do a better job, then please apply to VMo2 for a job in customer services, and see how long you last when abused by customers and called incompetent..

You can cancel your contract here Guide: Cancelling Your Contract  

Good Luck with BT

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 4

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36041 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

Have you tried the O2 Social Media team, @Karim174?  Link just below this post has the ways, and you can poke them every so often until you get a response - good service when they get to you, can take about 36 hours though. At least you are not on the phone.

Meantime, if you are set on casting your net into the EE lake, this will help you clear O2's waters: Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Good luck!

Message 3 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23106 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3677 Solutions

@Karim174 This is not O2. This is a customer community. O2 doesn't monitor this site.

You're preaching to the choir. When you're ready to go, see this guide:

Cancelling your contract - An updated guide - O2 Community

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 4