Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annoyed

Amin
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi there everyone. I am a O2 refresh customer. I took out this refresh contract in September 2017. I upgraded recently via refresh and recieved my confirmation email, the T and C's and collection code. It was a click and collect order so I went into the store with the intention of picking up my shiny new phone. I gave the sales assistant my order number and he brought out a package. HOWEVER there was apparently a problem with my order not being in the system and I waited for a further 25 minutes while the staff tried to resolve the problem. Afterwards the guy who was serving me handed me a phone and I had to talk to customer services; basically just confirming my name address and told that my order was not in the system and it will be delivered to my address because it was the last collection day and I will be given some information over text.

I want to know has this happened to anyone else and why O2 are so incompetent. We pay our bills on time so they should have a responsibility to make sure we get our orders on time. If we are late paying our bills they cut off our service and charge us late payment fees.

To sum things up I don't think I'll be getting the phone anytime soon and customer services are as helpful as a chocolate fireguard. In short pick another network.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Amin

None of us on here we would know why this happened to you.

It's a right mess. I could ask our community managers to have a look at this for you @Marjo and @Martin-O2

They will be back on tomorrow.

If they can't help then you could make a complaint https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 13

Amin
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Please can you ask because this needs to be sorted out ASAP.

Thank you
Message 3 of 13

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Amin, sorry to hear that you'be been having trouble with this. 😞 Happy to check for you on our end to see what information we can find - I'm going to drop you a PM here on the forum shortly to get a few additional details.

Cheers for the tag @Cleoriff!

Message 4 of 13

Amin
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Name - MUHAMMAD AMIN
Number - [Removed]
Order number - [Removed]
The above number is for the account in question and my contact number.

Edit: Personal information removed from this public post. 

Message 5 of 13

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You should reply by private message as the forum is public @Amin. Please remove your personal details.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 13

Amin
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ok sorry won't do agaib. Thanks MI5
Message 7 of 13

garybb
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Wow - you actually got your phone though? I am sorting one tomorrow through a reliable service provide one that supplies handsets!!!

Message 8 of 13

Amin
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
12/10/18
Marjo has been in contact with me through this forum and I've had someone call me too. Apparently there is a IT problem and I've been told when this is sorted I will have to make another order. It's been more than 2 weeks since I ordered and still haven't received the phone. I hope this issue gets resolved quickly.
Message 9 of 13

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions