Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About a bill I owe

Logan81
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello everyone I owe 151 and I was late 2 pay it because I have no income right now and I wait for adp decision and pray 🙏  that I'll get approved because I can't work because of 8 serious health issues I have like type 1 diabetes on insulin and I was working my whole life so that affects my mental health 2 and is iwen hard 2 sleep because I have no income and bills 2 pay anyway about my bill I was owing 151 and I asked friends 2 lend me so I can sort a plan of payment and pay my bill but then yesterday got email that said I owe 211 why 60 pounds up when I got email before that that was saying I'll pay 6 or 7 pounds extra because I was late and I didn't phone or made a plan and deal 2 pay because I was on hospital from a really bad hypo so can someone tell me why 60 pounds up please 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@Logan81 

You need to talk to O2 to arrange a payment plan.

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.
The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10199 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@Logan81 

The only people who can help I am afraid are the Payment Management, and they will make a decision based on length of delinquency, past payment history etc, but if you are 3 months late they may pass it to a Debt Collectors at which point it will cost extra to reconnect.

It could be your next bill has been generated, plus £6 per month in late payment fees. 

You can call them on 0800 902 0217 if you need to use Skype Guide: A Guide to Skype  or borrow a phone. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 6

Logan81
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can I call that number from any phone or need 2 be o2?

Message 4 of 6

Logan81
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

And thanks 4 the help

Message 5 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

You can call from any phone for free @Logan81 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6