cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 has no respect for customer loyality

Anonymous
Not applicable

No customer loyality for long standing customers. I have seen a deal out there which clearly shows 02 has the deal open to the public. I went on 02 chat and wanted to upgrade and was informed I am not open to that deal or I had the wrong information. Can you see the deal unlimted min, unlimted texts and 3000mb data for £36 per month. No upfront fee.  I am due a upgrade not far from now. I have given them 1 last chance  to save me as a customer.02 prices.jpg

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

That's quite normal, you can often get a better deal away from the main supplier due to subsidies.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Been an 02 customer for many years, applaing coverage over past year, no coverage for 4 days now, no apologies, just excuses, unacceptable level of customer care. Live in Buxted area nd community website posting many complaints

Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

unfortunately this is all too common.

ring customer services and get put through to the retentions team and you might be able to haggle a deal close to that.

Message 4 of 9

xenophone
Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I feel the same as yourself with o2.I have been with O2/BT for 20  years. I am sim only with a monthly data plan.I went into their shop in Edinburgh to buy a new phone (cash) £569.I was told that would be £579, I said eh? they said the phone comes with a prepay sim.I said I didnt want it. After an argument I left.I didnt buy a phone. My contract ends in the summer. I am off!!! Zip! Gone!

Message 5 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I would totally avoid Live Chat. Often seen to be useless with this sort of thing sadly. Contact Customer Services directly http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You can still upgrade your O2 contract on any of the resellers websites or high street shop outlets.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 9

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Been an 02 customer for many years, applaing coverage over past year, no coverage for 4 days now, no apologies, just excuses, unacceptable level of customer care. Live in Buxted area nd community website posting many complaints

@Anonymous your local mast is down, no doubt they'll have it working again soon.

Live results for Buxted, East Sussex, England

• Sorry a phone mast close to you isn't working

This means you might experience problems making calls, using the internet, or sending/receiving emails.

Updated 13:00 (refreshed hourly). Recent faults might not show yet.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Go with the deal that suits you but do it over the phone or instore. Forget about live chat for accounts question
Message 9 of 9