Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 customer service

Crofty
Level 1: Joiner
  • 24 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Started of by talking to o2 guru online today, as soon as i told them my reson for the chat was about the delay on my s20 ultra was fobbed of to another gure. Then when decided to call them instead had the same thing spoke to person, told them my issue. Was cut off passed on to another who thenput me on hold for 10mins to then have someone else on the line.
Extremely unprofessional
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Simple truth is that no one in customer service knows. Probably better to buy from Samsung, pay monthly to them and then get a sim only for the airtime. Get the phone for the correct price over two years too.

Message 2 of 5

Crofty
Level 1: Joiner
  • 24 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@jonsie its 1 thing to not know the answer to the question but to just end the call with them to pass me on to someone else not once but 2 times is just plain rude and unprofessional
Message 3 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I couldn't agree more @Crofty , just not acceptable for a company that used to take pride in customer service.

Message 4 of 5

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10665 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
@Crofty
Put it down to o2 not being able to employ the quality of staff and possibly keep them for long...

Seems to be a feature of many companies nowadays, and could be by the time someone is fully trained they're gone👎

Doesn't help you but some of these staff probably have the most difficult of times.

I hope you get the answer soon. Actually as has been mentioned they probably do not know. Jonsie is right. I bought my phone from a Samsung shop great service got phone wanted good support for start up. Got an o2 Sim, very happy.
Best wishes, good luck and welcome to the o2 community forum from TallTrees

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 5 of 5