Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Access to "My Account"section of My O2 Business

MVA
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am a relatively new business customer. I need to do a Sim Swap. I understand I can do this by accessing the 'My Account' section of my online business account.

When I sign in to my 'My O2 Business' account, I cannot see any link to anything called 'My Account'. Can somebody at O2 sort this out for me ASAP please?

My experience in three long phone calls with the call centres has been shambolic. Operatives seem to misunderstand what you are asking them to do,  disappear for several minutes, come back and repeat exactly what you said to them. Finally, they promise to action what you have asked for and a week later nothing has happened.

Help please!

The also have my surname badly mis-spelt in the initial page of the My O2 Business account. Could this be why I have no 'My Account'? Again, I have asked on phone calls for this to be altered. Again, nothing has been done.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6627 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1489 Solutions

Nobody here from O2 I'm sorry to say

Assume you are calling 8002, the business number and not 202

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 6

MVA
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes, I have been calling 8002.

I never want to have to speak to any of them ever again, but it sounds like I might have to.

Message 3 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23106 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3677 Solutions

@MVA Have you taken a look at this guide: SIM Swap: a mini guide (incl eSim) - O2 Community

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 6

MVA
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Tried it. No joy.

"Sorry, you can no longer swap sims via SMS. Please visit www.o2.co.uk/myo2 to swap your sim. If you are a business customer please contact your internal telecoms team"

Who the $&*) are my internal telecoms team? I'm a one man business, losing money rapidly because I am spending all my time on this.

Message 5 of 6

Offshore44
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Have exact same situation! The ‘Virgin’ effect unfortunately. Have been with O2 since the days of BTCellnet and the decline since the merge with Virgin is beyond parody!

Message 6 of 6